Celsius pays off the entirety of its loan from MakerDAO. The MakerDAO community votes on bringing traditional banking into its ecosystem. Aave to launch USD stablecoin named GHO.
- Crypto lender Celsius (CEL) reclaimed US$440M of collateral after paying off the entirety of its loan from MakerDAO (MKR).
- The MakerDAO community recently voted on world-first proposals to bring traditional banking into its ecosystem, including Huntingdon Valley Bank and SG Forge Bank.
- Aave (AAVE) shared a governance proposal on Thursday to launch an Ethereum-based (ETH) and overcollateralised stablecoin pegged to the U.S. dollar named GHO.
- This week’s price, volume, and volatility indices were positive at +16.26%, +8.24%, and +23.95%, respectively.
- SushiSwap votes to let traders offset carbon emissions
- Vauld stops withdrawals, eyes restructure after users pull nearly US$200M
- Voyager seeks ‘strategic alternatives’ following pause to withdrawals
- USDC transparency stack upgraded by Circle
- Crema Finance attacker returns almost US$8M, keeps $1.7M bounty
- Tether reveals how it returned funds to Celsius following liquidation
- KeyFi CEO sues Celsius on grounds of ‘failing to uphold the contract’ and more
- Decentralised mixer Tornado Cash makes its user interface open-source
- Aztec launches DeFi privacy bridge Aztec Connect
Top Token Metrics
DeFi Index Tokens
Lending Protocol Metrics
Research and Insights Team