Terraform Labs introduces a revolutionary stablecoin liquidity pool. Wave Financial launches a new $100M liquidity fund on ADA. Single Finance’s Cronos dApp goes live.
- Do Kwon, CEO and founder of Terraform Labs, announced the launch of a revolutionary liquidity pool with major stablecoins UST, USDT, USDC, and FRAX.
- Wave Financial is launching a US$100 million fund to offer liquidity for new DeFi platforms built on Cardano (ADA) ecosystem.
- 6S Capital, a commercial lender powered by MakerDAO (MKR), closed a real estate financing deal worth US$7.8 million for Tesla, the world’s leading electric vehicle company. Since March 2022, MakerDAO has been embracing real-world assets (RWAs) by integrating with under-collateralised lending protocols.
- Single Finance (SINGLE), the first DeFi protocol offering USD-based capital-protecting strategies for leveraged yield farmers built on Cronos chain, has officially gone live with its dApp.
- This week’s price, volume, and volatility indices were all positive at +17.52%, +82.55%, and +106.92%, respectively.
- Wombat Exchange raises US$5.25 million in Series A funding led by Animoca Brands and Hailstone Ventures
- BNY Mellon to Custody Assets Backing Circle’s USDC stablecoin
- Voltage Finance suffers US$4 million stablecoin theft
- Crypto bridge Wormhole seeks US$2.5 billion price tag in private token sale
- Cashio (CASH) hacker sets conditions to return stolen US$50 million
- DeFi lender Inverse Finance (INV) exploited for US$15.6 million
- Ola Finance says attackers stole U$4.7 million in ‘re-entrancy’ exploit
- MetaMask rolls out Apple Pay integration and other iOS updates
- DeFi Technologies subsidiary Valour surpasses US$274 million in AUM
- Degis launches comprehensive DeFi insurance protocol on Avalanche
- Hector Finance (HEC) announces the launch of its hotly anticipated cross-chain DEX
- SynFutures nears U$1 billion in monthly trade volume on Polygon
Top Token Metrics
|Metrics||Top 20 DeFi tokens market cap||Top 100 DeFi tokens market cap|
DeFi Index Tokens
|Top Gainers||FXS (+99.42%)
|Top Losers||–||SPELL (-12.32%)
|Benchmark||ETH (+9.86%)||ETH (+28.81%)||ETH (+136.16%)|
- FXS topped the change metrics, likely linked to Do Kwon’s announcement on the revolutionary stablecoins liquidity pool.
- AAVE has surged over 80% since its V3 launch.
- DeFi sector TVL rises in general, as investors return to a bullish crypto market.