Terra’s UST has become the third-largest stablecoin. Bastion Protocol on the NEAR blockchain closes a US$9M Series A funding round. Orbit Network a stablecoin lending protocol announces its incubation under Cronos labs.
- Terra’s UST flips BUSD to become the third-largest stablecoin. Meanwhile, Tron’s Justin Sun announced the launch of algorithmic stablecoin USDD backed by TRX.
- Bastion (BSTN), the largest DeFi protocol on the NEAR blockchain, has closed a US$9 million Series A funding round on heels of its impending token launch.
- MetaMask warns Apple users over an iCloud phishing attack, which has recently caused a user to lose about US$650,000. Also, it launched its first hardware wallet integration with Keystone.
- Orbit Network, a decentralised stablecoin lending protocol, announced that it is incubated under Cronos Labs.
- This week’s price and volatility indices were negative at -4.21% and -3.69%, respectively, while the volume index was positive at +27.04%.
- MetaMask, Ethereum DApps down as Infura suffers outage
- Twitter to test out Stripe’s newly added support for USDC payments
- Net Zero protocol receives Chainlink (LINK) grant to build on-chain geospatial pollution data service
- MakerDAO (MKR) to integrate StarkNet to cut DAI transaction costs
- US$19.2 billion in staked assets — Liquid staking solution Lido (LIDO) set to surpass Curve (CRV)’s total value locked
- Frax (FXS), Terra-backed ‘4pool’ went live on Fantom network, attracts US$31 million
- Derivatives exchange dYdX (DYDX) to become ‘100% decentralised by end of year’
- Solana (SOL) crypto wallet ‘Phantom’ launches on Android
- Hacker ‘self-destructs’ US$1 million loot gained from DeFi exploit
- Stargate Finance (STG) tumbles after launching staking platform
- Uniswap (UNI) blocks cryptographic wallets linked to crime
- KyberSwap (KNC) launches on BitTorrent chain with US$1.5 million in liquidity mining and incentive rewards
Top Token Metrics
DeFi Index Tokens
- Curve Finance (CRV) published an elevated earning which was 100% higher than the average of the past weeks.
- Convex Finance (CVX) has locked over 200 million units of CRV.
- Compound (COMP) has been cooling down after its Robinhood listing.
- Anchor protocol (ANC) passed a proposal to redirect remaining ANC airdrops to the community pool.