Moonbirds take the NFT space by storm by pulling in over 69,000 ETH in just 4 days. Rarible adds support for NFTs minted on Solana. Japanese social messaging app Line releases NFT marketplace, Line NFT.
- Last week, the Moonbirds NFT project has been dominating the daily and weekly trade volumes after its launch on 16 Apr. The collection of 10,000 PFPs was initially estimated to hit a minimum of US$ 66 million in sales, but actually pulled in at least $207 million or 69,000 ETH to date.
- NFT marketplace Rarible recently added support for NFTs minted on Solana, and Solana NFTs will appear on the platform in coming weeks. Alongside this integration, it also announced the launch of ‘Degeniverse’, a custom marketplace for Degenerate Ape Academy NFTs.
- Leading Japanese social messaging app LINE announced that it has launched an NFT marketplace called LINE NFT. Available only in Japan, this marketplace will allow LINE’s user base of approximately 90 million to easily trade NFTs with friends.
- LooksRare recorded a -7% decrease in sales and a +10% jump in transactions. OpenSea recorded a +7% increase in sales and a -9% drop in transactions.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- The much-anticipated race in Miami is finally making its debut from 6 to 8 May 2022. As the official title partner of the inaugural event, Crypto.com is excited to present the first-ever ‘Miami Minted’ NFT collection, available exclusively on Crypto.com NFT. Collectors of this NFT collection will stand a chance to win* tickets to the hottest race of the season and limited-edition art prints signed by the artists themselves. Plus, collectors who own all eight ‘Track Segment’ NFTs will be airdropped a bonus ‘Full Track’ NFT.
- ‘The “Bull Run Crew’ is a collection of 10,000 3D dancing bulls that have been let loose on the blockchain. Armed with their own music and some super funky dance moves, the party never stops with the BRC. Created by artist & music producer Enchanted Future, this is the first PFP collection featuring full-body, 3D animated characters set to original music – with different dances, songs, and over 300 unique traits. Leading the crew is an elite group of ultra-rare legendary bulls, including the king of them all: the Golden Bull.
- ‘BeatHeadz’ is the PFP project for all music lovers on Crypto.com. Created by artist Phil Lumbang and musician Aloe Blacc, each of the 10,808 BeatHeadz in the collection is a digital collectible avatar with a unique combination of headphones, hair, eyes, clothing, and accessories.
- Zombie CryptoPunk #7756 NFT sells for $3.2 million
- SuperPlastic to release BAYC vinyl collectibles
- Punk6529 launches Open Metaverse project with NFT museum district
- Cool Cats NFT drops a bombshell with Cooltopia launch
- ERC721-O: A standard interface and implementation for Omnichain NFT
- Hyundai doubles down on community NFT project with Meta Kongz collaboration
- Quikâ€¤com NFT domains marketplace allows users to mint crypto domain names with TLDs like dot metaverse and dot blockchain
- Chinese tech giant Huawei debuts NFTs
- NFT avatar startup Genies valued at $1B following Series C funding round
- Louis Vuitton to release new NFT collection
- NBA teases Ethereum NFTs for playoffs after launching Discord server
Transaction Volume Benchmark
|Project Name||Weekly Sales (USD)||Transaction Count||Number of Buyers|
|Mutant Ape Yacht Club||$54,188,172||670||511|
|Bored Ape Yacht Club||$36,708,878||143||109|
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Country Ape Squad||1 Jun 2022||0.3 (ETH)||10,000||3,000 (ETH)|
|Dragon Futurist||25 Apr 2022||2.5 (SOL)||7,777||19,442.5 (SOL)|
|CrazyKarts Society||26 Apr 2022||3.5 (SOL)||5,000||17,500 (SOL)|
|NextMoon||30 Apr 2022||2 (SOL)||8,230||16,460 (SOL)|
|Chilled Camel Club||29 Apr 2022||1.5 (SOL)||10,000||15,000 (SOL)|