- Solana-based Magic Eden has become the latest NFT marketplace to shift to an optional royalties model, following in the footsteps of X2Y2 in August. Under this model, buyers can make the decision on how much royalties to pay.
- Playing card brand Bicycle bought a Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT for US$187,000. The brand plans to create and sell physical playing cards based on the Ape. Bicycle specifically chose an Ape with a joker playing card in a helmet — only 2% of the 10,000 Apes have this attribute.
- NFT fantasy sports gaming platform Sorare is launching a free-to-play digital collectible-based fantasy basketball game in partnership with the NBA. Players can collect NFT trading cards featuring NBA basketball players, as well as assemble and manage teams.
- X2Y2 recorded a -30% decrease in sales and a -10% decrease in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +39% and its transaction count also increased +66%.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at $7.2 billion, down -7% from last week.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- The “Halloween Bash – Create Your Own Halloween Monster” NFT collection allows users to explore endless combinations in pursuit of creating their completely unique creature. A collaborative effort between seven prominent NFT creators, this drop is cementing itself as a major show of artistic excellence.
- “PSG x Clown Skateboards” features the worlds of football and skateboarding, as well as the two beloved cities of Paris and London, with accompanying easter eggs. This NFT collection is created by Clown Skateboards‘s Jeff Boardman and Vikas Malik, in collaboration with the Paris Saint-Germain football club.
- Azuki reveals physical backed tokens for on-chain ownership of physical items
- Shopify users get their hands on Tezos NFTs with new partnership
- Digital real estate platform sells house as an NFT
- Coinshares launches experimental new NFT pricing tool
- Latin American exchange Lemon integrates with NFT marketplace TravelX to allow airline ticket purchases
- GameFi platform Arcade raises $3.2M led by Crypto.com and other prominent investors
- DappRadar says Decentraland has 650 daily active users
- Major League Baseball is hiring to expand its NFT, digital games and metaverse presence
- Web3 infrastructure firm ChainSafe raises $18.75M as attention shifts to GameFi
- Japan’s Konami seeks to hire talents to advance Web 3, metaverse, and NFT efforts
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
|Platform||Collection||Sales Volume (USD)||Sample|
|Crypto.com NFT||Loaded Lions||$99,000|
|Minted||VVS Miner Mole||$59,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$99,000|
|Collection||VVS Miner Mole|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$59,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$2,235,000|
|Sales Volume (USD)||$3,623,000|
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain
The information in this report is provided as general market commentary by Crypto.com and its affiliates, and does not constitute any financial, investment, legal, tax, or any other advice. This report is not intended to offer or recommend any access to products and/or services. While we endeavour to publish and maintain accurate information, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information in this report nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any information submitted by other parties.
This report is not directed or intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of, or located in a jurisdiction, where such distribution or use would be contrary to applicable law or that would subject Crypto.com and/or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement.
The brands and the logos appearing in this report are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Nothing in this report is intended to suggest that NFTs are investment products, nor securities, nor anything similar or “financial” of any description. NFTs are to be reserved for fun only and NOT with any expectation of “value”, “profit”, “yield” or “investment”. You are also aware that NFTs are not a store of value, are not a generally accepted medium of exchange, and are considered very illiquid and volatile.