Eminem and Snoop Dogg performed as BAYC characters. Meta announced that Facebook and Instagram users can post NFTs.
Animoca Brands received US$100 million in funding from Temasek.
- Eminem and Snoop Dogg performed at the MTV Video Music Awards as Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT characters in the Otherside metaverse. The artists both bought BAYC NFTs earlier this year, with Eminem paying around US$450,000 for his.
- Meta announced that Facebook and Instagram now support NFTs from digital wallets. Digital collectibles minted on the Flow blockchain or from wallets supporting the Ethereum or Polygon blockchains can be posted on the social media platforms.
- Blockchain gaming giant Animoca Brands has received $100 million in funding from Singapore state-owned Temasek. Animoca has over 340 portfolio companies, including top metaverse games like The Sandbox and Decentraland.
- X2Y2 recorded a -63% decrease in sales and a +6% increase in transactions. Meanwhile, OpenSea‘s sales were positive at +30% and its transaction count also increased +38%.
- The total market cap for GameFi tokens now stands at $8.98 billion, down -7% from last week.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- Hoppler – Maff University is the most prestigious educational institution in the GN-z11 Galaxy. “Class of 3022” is a yearbook that showcases the most distinguished students on campus in their respective areas.
- Thed Holes has dropped a Haute Cyber Couture collection with “Raw Society“. The main goal is to represent a part of society as a building, where each member lives in their own bubble with their own dreams, ambitions, and dramas.
- Ticketmaster taps the Flow blockchain to let event organisers issue NFTs tied to tickets
- Uniswap sets sights on unifying NFT lending liquidity
- Exclusive: World of Women reveals WoWverse Capacitors NFTs
- NFTs as a use case for Medical Records
- Creators of GoblinTown to launch NFT marketplace
- Formula One files trademarks related to NFTs and Crypto
- Has X2Y2 drastically changed an NFT policy?
- Axiecon gears up for the biggest celebration of Axie Infinity on the planet
- Gabriel Leydon makes comeback with $200M funding for new blockchain game company Limit Break
- Chainplay report reveals 3 in 4 investors join crypto because of GameFi
- Gala Games announces launch date for Spider Tanks
- Game publisher and developer Xterio raises $40M to create cross-platform Web3 franchises
NFT Transaction Benchmark
The following chart shows select top NFTs and their historical floor prices:
The following table shows select top creators (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art:
GameFi Top Gainers & Losers
Top Games Metrics
Daily Gamers by Blockchain