Nearly $200M flowed into crypto the last 3 months, with BTC, SOL and ETH as the biggest gainers. Axie Infinity experienced a $625M hack. Trezor cold wallet users targeted with phishing emails.
- Crypto funds saw US$ 193M of capital inflow – the largest in 3 months. The top 3 cryptocurrencies according to the CoinShares report, were Bitcoin (BTC) at US$ 97.8M, Solana (SOL) at US$ 87.1M, and Ethereum (ETH) at US$ 10.2M.
- Popular Play-to-Earn blockchain game Axie Infinity saw its layer 2 bridge compromised and hacked totalling over US$ 625M worth in ETH and USDC. A detailed breakdown of the hack can be found on Ronin network’s substack. The hacked funds are being held at this address.
- Cold wallet provider Trezor is looking into a potential data breach which targeted users with phishing emails. Trezor followed with a Twitter update citing the breach could have been from a newsletter hosted on MailChimp.
- TradFi Gold Industry participants are looking to utilise blockchain technology to create an immutable record for physical deliverable gold across the globe. The Gold Bar Integrity Programme is aimed at improving transparency for consumers, investors and market participants.
- The general price, volume, and volatility indices were positive at +5.17%, +24.44%, and +105.07% respectively.
- Fed’s preferred inflation gauge up 6.4% in February to four-decade high
- US adds 431K jobs in March, as unemployment rate nears pre-pandemic level
- From taxes to electricity, blockchain adoption is growing in Austria
- CME group ‘looking at’ offering Solana, Cardano futures
- Tesla taps MakerDAO-powered lender for $7.8M real estate deal
- New funding round values Blockchain.com at $14B
- South Korea’s SK Square will spend $1.6B on semiconductors, blockchain
- Eldridge, A16z lead $620M financing round for fintech Cross River Bank
- Nasdaq-listed Microstrategy obtains $205M Bitcoin-backed loan to buy more BTC
- Sequoia, FTX Ventures and A16z lead $135M investment in LayerZero labs breaking down barriers between blockchains
- Blockchain security firm CertiK just raised $88M, SEC docs show
Check the latest prices on Crypto.com/Price.
Market Index Tokens
|Top Gainers||ATOM (+12.83%)
|Top Losers||–||ADA (-21.85%)||ADA (-40.58%)
|Benchmark||BTC (+3.22%)||BTC (+24.71%)||BTC (+63.39%)|
|Top Gainers||FXS (+99.42%)
|Top Losers||–||SPELL (-12.32%)
|Benchmark||ETH (+9.86%)||ETH (+28.81%)||ETH (+136.16%)|
|Price Change (%)||NFT||Gaming||Meme|
|Top Gainers||THETA (+10.16%)
|Top Losers||OGN (-3.82%)||ATLAS (-3.59%)
*Gaming tokens: AXS, MANA, SAND, ALICE, YGG, MBOX, ILV, ATLAS, POLIS, DAWN
*Meme tokens: DOGE, SHIB, MONA, HOGE, PEPECASH