Bored Ape Yacht Club floor price spikes off news of its Metaverse ‘Otherside’. The NBA introduces ‘dynamic’ Ethereum NFTs called ‘The Association’. OpenSea acquires NFT marketplace aggregator Gem.xyz.
- BAYC creator Yuga Labs recently launched its metaverse project called ‘Otherside’, sending BAYC’s floor price to spike to 137 ETH after the announcement. Aside from the floor price, trading volume also jumped by 22% within 24 hours of launch.
- The NBA is introducing ‘dynamic’ Ethereum NFTs called ‘The Association’. This collection of 18,000 NBA NFTs will change and evolve over time based on each player’s performance.
- Leading NFT marketplace OpenSea recently acquired NFT marketplace aggregator Gem.xyz, making it easier to list, buy, and trade assets across both platforms. Through this acquisition, Gem will integrate some of its features to OpenSea yet will remain a separate product and brand on its own.
- LooksRare recorded a -3% decrease in sales and a +77% jump in transactions. OpenSea recorded a +12% increase in sales and a -8% drop in transactions.
Crypto.com NFT in the Spotlight
- ‘The ‘Bull Run Crew’ is a collection of 10,000 3D dancing bulls that have been let loose on the blockchain. Armed with their own music and some super funky dance moves, the party never stops with the BRC. Created by artist & music producer Enchanted Future, this is the first PFP collection featuring full-body, 3D animated characters set to original music – with different dances, songs, and over 300 unique traits. Leading the crew is an elite group of ultra-rare legendary bulls, including the king of them all: the Golden Bull. Each piece is priced from $200, and the collection will be available on the Crypto.com NFT website from Thu, 28 Apr 2022.
- Fran Rodríguez is a digital artist based in Barcelona. He’s been in the crypto art scene for a year now and his NFTs are sold out everywhere. His latest NFT drop, ‘Lucid Dreams’, features 2 special editions of NFT giveaways created by the artist. Showcasing dream testimonies, incredible landscapes, and visual diary of worlds, all 10,000 of these special NFT redeemables will be up for grabs from 29 Apr 2022.
- Moonbirds NFT sales skyrocket capturing $364 million in 5 days
- Boss Beauties raise $4.4M valuing the women empowerment-themed project at $30M
- NIKE launches the very first NFT assortment primarily based on the Ethereum blockchain
- Deadfellaz gains representation from the United Talent Agency
- NBA Top Shot whale launches NFT lending platform with $4.5M in funding
- IntotheBlock launches NFTs insights section and collections indicators
- Crypto exchange Injective rolls out BAYC Perpetuals amid heated NFT market
- NFT project Tori Zero announces a strategic partnership with Wirex
- Solana-based climate change project employs ‘NFTrees’ to save rainforests
- Peter Thiel-backed BitDAO votes to invest $6.5 million into Ethereum NFT collective PleasrDAO
- NFTs stolen after Bored Ape Yacht Club Instagram, Discord Hacked
- Aku Ethereum NFT launch ends with $34M locked in flawed smart contract
- Pudgy Penguins’ NFT sales surge 500% on mystery map
Transaction Volume Benchmark
|Project Name||Weekly Sales (USD)||Transaction Count||Number of Buyers|
|Mutant Ape Yacht Club||$91,222,005||891||649|
|Bored Ape Kennel Club||$40,243,372||1,165||719|
The following chart shows selected top NFTs and their historical floor prices.
Upcoming NFT Sales
The following table shows top upcoming NFT sales and a sample of their art.
|Project Name||Sale Date||Price||Items||Market Cap||Sample|
|Country Ape Squad||1 Jun 2022||0.3 (ETH)||10,000||3,000 (ETH)|
|Puff World||2 May 2022||0.25 (ETH)||10,000||2,500 (ETH)|
|Crazy Karts Society||26 Apr 2022||3.5 (SOL)||5,000||17,500 (SOL)|
|Chilled Camel Club||29 Apr 2022||1.5 (SOL)||10,000||15,000 (SOL)|
|AquaHeads||30 Apr 2022||2 (SOL)||3,333||6,666 (SOL)|
The following table shows selected top artists (by sales volume on each platform) and a sample of their art.